Side effects of Cymbalta
There are some possible side effects with this drug that will not be experienced by every people that take Cymbalta.
The most common side effects of Cymbalta include:
- Dry mouth
Serious side effects:
- fainting, coma
- stomach pain, vomiting, maybe loss of appetite
- strage colored stools
- painful or difficult urination, dark urine
- low fever
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
- overactive reflexes, hallucinations, loss of coordination, fast heartbeat
Call your physician as quickly as you can if you experince any of these serious adverse effects.
Do the same if some of the following symptoms appear suddenly or intensify:
- changes in behavior
- anxiety and depression
- sleeping problems
- impulsivity and restless
- easily irritable
- agitation and hostility. Some may even experience aggressiveness
- suicidal thoughts
This page treats some of the possible side effects of Cymbalta medication. Others side effects may occur and you should talk with you doc about any strage and annoying side effect.